This heavy-duty 560BTS model from Husqvarna is truly a piece of excellent engineering. To get things out in the open, we will admit that it is one of the more expensive models currently out there. That said, it is really difficult to top it in both quality of make and performance. This blower was made for professionals and homeowners that need to tackle large surfaces frequently. It is designed to clear large piles of leaves and debris fast, and it can even shift light snow in the winter.
Features of Husqvarna 560BTS
‘At this price point, it better be a powerful machine’, we hear you say. And it most certainly is. This Husqvarna model is one of the most powerful backpack blowers you will find, so powerful in fact, that even professional landscaping teams are using it. These are the features you will be getting with it:
- Powerful 2 stroke engine – This powerful X-Torq engine is capable of delivering up to 232 mph of air velocity, which is completely insane! With that much power you can possibly blow the roof of your house, so leaves and debris really don’t stand a fighting chance!
- Adjustable air speed – Thankfully, you can adjust the speed to the task at hand. Use the high setting to tackle wet leafs and stubborn, large debris, and lower the air speed to tidy around the flowerbeds and the patio.
- Cruise control feature – Another great thing this backpack blower features is the cruise control setting. This is great for tackling longer jobs at a constant speed, so you don’t have to fiddle around with the controls, focusing instead on cleaning up and getting the job done as quickly as possible.
Advantages of Husqvarna 560BTS
- Easy to assemble – Thanks to excellent instructions and compact design, this unit assembles quite quickly. Once you get it out of the box it won’t take you more than 15 minutes to get it up and running!
- Ergonomically designed backpack and handle – Backpack blowers are heavy, we all know that. This one is as well, but thanks to its great design you will hardly notice it. It has an ergonomically designed backpack that provides support to your back and neck, and the handle is also user-friendly, so you will not be straining excessively while using it.
- Low emissions – The new X-Torq engine cuts down emissions for nearly 60%, taking into account the environment. It also conserves fuel, so you will get more mileage from one full tank!
- Warranty – There is a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty on this product. Also, buying 3 cans of Husqvarna pre-mix fuel, and registering your product online, will extend that warranty to 4 years!
This is not an easy machine to operate, and it is not ready to go right out of the packaging. You will have to prepare a 50-1 gas to oil mixture in order to run it, and some buyers find that too complicated. Skip it if you are among them. But if you require great power and do not mind getting your hands dirty, then this is a blower for you!
You will certainly not regret getting this excellent backpack blower. The Husqvarna 560BTS 65.6cc 2-Stroke X-Torq will significantly reduce the time you spend in your garden collecting leafs and debris, and you can simply forget about touching a rake ever again. A great buy for all homeowners with large backyards that they would like to clean up in a minute!